Chair and Chief Executive Officer
Kathleen Delano formed PMIC Incorporated to leverage her expertise in grand-scale problem solving, consulting and strategic planning developed over 25 years in national leadership roles at Deloitte, PwC, McGuireWoods, Littler Mendelson, and Robert Half Legal. A subject matter expert in complex business development/capture, human capital, organizational behavior, employee engagement, strategic communications, professional services, branding and innovation, Kathleen originated more than $1B in new business over the course of her career.
Kathleen has spoken on Capitol Hill, The National Academy of Sciences, Army, Air Force, City Club of DC Chambers of Commerce and other professional venues addressing issues related to U.S. Government Science and Technology, Economy, National Defense, NextGen Workforce and Strategic Communications best practices, among other topics. An alumna of New York University, Kathleen continued her professional education in business at University of Maryland University College.
She mentors young professionals, is a member of the Forte Foundation, serves on the Executive Leadership Team of the 2016 American Heart Association’s DC Heart Walk, and attends her son's lacrosse games. In her capacity as a private citizen, Kathleen launched the #LetOurScientistsGo campaign to increase public awareness of the importance of maintaining the nation’s technical and scientific leadership.
PMIC Executive Consultants have served in C-Level and senior roles at:
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- McGuireWoods LLP
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Robert Half Legal
- United States National Security Council
- Department of State
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- United States Marine Corps
WE BRING DECADES OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, LEADERSHIP, AND STRATEGIC GUIDANCE EARNED AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF LAW, INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS AND PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE. PMIC LEADERS HAVE WORKED HAND IN GLOVE WITH:
- The Executive Office of the President of the United States
- AmLaw 100, Big Four public accounting, and myriad professional services firms
- Fortune 10 Public Companies
- United States Department of Defense leadership
- C-level executives at privately held multinational corporations
- World leaders and their ambassadors
- Members of the global diplomatic community
- International and domestic business and trade associations
- Global charitable organizations and non-profits